The key components that we inspect
Roofing inspection is accomplished by physically inspecting the roof or the utilization of a drone.
Your inspector is visually looking for:
- Cracked, broken, misaligned or worn roof coverings.
- Soft spots on the roof.
- Worn or missing mineral flashing.
- Possible signs of water intrusion.
Structure inspection, your inspector is visually looking for:
- Twists, scabs and broken trusses.
- Non typical cracks in structure.
- Non typical crack or movement in flooring, walls and ceiling.
Electrical inspection encompasses:
- Inspection of every accessible electrical outlet.
- Faulty or non operating circuits.
- Open grounds.
- Non functioning GFCI and AFCI outlets.
- Proper bonding and grounding.